Sim City 4 Deluxe Patch 1.1.638 How Do You Get Sim City 4 Deluxe To Run On Windows Vista Basic.?

How do you get Sim City 4 Deluxe to run on Windows Vista Basic.? - sim city 4 deluxe patch 1.1.638

I have a new Acer laptop and the laptop is great, but shit the operating system. It comes with Windows Vista Home Basic and the team is doing me to update it. I think the changeover to XP. Anyway, I installed Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition on the PC and the installation went well. Well, when I loaded the game it starts and the screen turns black, then blue screen error message appears and the computer takes a dump. After restarting the computer and its good. I've tried it in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2 made, but neither worked. Is there a patch to be used to run the game, or any other idea, because I think back to XP.

1 comments:

HEART ON THE MEND said...

Visit the website of the manufacturer Sim City and try to corect version of the game WVB download. If you do not, you may need to upgrade to Windows XP. Many new games will not run on anything less than XP now.

Post a Comment