Duncan Hines Signature Desserts Do You Have A Brownie Recipe That Tastes Just Like Duncan Hines?

Do you have a brownie recipe that tastes just like Duncan hines? - duncan hines signature desserts

I have some Duncan Hines brownies the other day my parents and my friend crazy for them!
I need a brownie cake recipe that is easy to fudgy but not too ... I hope someone here has tried a Duncan Hines brownie and knows a recipe for brownies, so I can some from scratch. It would be useful. Thank you very much.

1 comments:

bulldog_... said...

CHEWY Chocolate Fudge

1 C. Shortening
3 C. sugar
6 eggs, lightly beaten
6 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 C. all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of tea. Baking powder
1 teaspoon of tea. Salt
2 v. Tea. Vanilla
1 C. chopped pecans or walnuts

Combine shortening, sugar and eggs and mix until smooth. Add chocolate and mix well. Mix the dry ingredients, add the chocolate mixture and mix well. Add vanilla and nuts. Increase greased and floured 15x10x1 inch rolled. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and cut into bars. Yield: 2 1 / 2 dozen.

Post a Comment