New Client Information Form For Salon How Do I Designate A Landing Page After Pressing Submit For A Form In Dreamweaver?

How do I designate a landing page after pressing submit for a form in dreamweaver? - new client information form for salon

I have a site in Dreamweaver, and I fill out a form for my clients for more information. I am enclosing the form, press when the client sends, then went to my website. What I have put the code in Dreamweaver, so that goes back only to the form page, which was originally on empty (form is very good)?

1 comments:

decli said...

In the code, insert a comma after the mailto command, and paste the Web page you want to redirect your visitors after you submit to.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; form action = "mailto: you@yourdmainhere.com; thankyoucontactform.htm" method = "post" enctype = "text / plain">

Post a Comment