Fun Christmas Crackers My 1st Party This Christmas Eve, How Does My Menu Sound?

My 1st party this Christmas Eve, how does my menu sound? - fun christmas crackers

This will be a new tradition with our son for 10 months. Not a dinner, but most of the cases. There will be music and movies on Christmas. When my son grows up, we have too many leisure activities. So, here is what I have:

Drinks:
Soda - mt. Dew, dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and
Punch Bowl (Punch, 7up, rainbow sherbet and cool whip if desired)

Desserts --
Whip Pumpkin Bread
6 dozen cookies mixes Metro

Cheese and Dip - served with a variety of many biscuits
Tuna Dip
Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
Cheese Balls (ranch, cheddar cheese and port wine)
Vegetable Platter with Ranch
Stuffed eggs

Meat --
Ham sandwiches
Tray Tube (5 U-cut to 3 inches - 2 Italians, 1 Turkey, and 2 club) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
6 pounds of shrimp

9 comments:

Berny said...

Sounds delicious! I want to a party as good as gone, and it sounds like the perfect setting for socializing. :]

Malia said...

Sounds delicious, but I wonder about alcohol? Not that you should have. Sometimes people are put liquor in your eggnog. --- Oh, and a cup or bowl a bit (I mean miniature) nutmeg. Nutmeg is a common thing to sprinkle on eggnog, with or without alcohol.

Your menu sounds wonderful, and I am with another person in this .... Must go!
Merry Christmas:)

Heather said...

Thumbs up! So make sure you do not cook even if just for your child and yourself is. Happy Holidays!

Heather said...

Thumbs up! So make sure you do not cook even if just for your child and yourself is. Happy Holidays!

Cherry said...

Yummy! Sounds delicious! Must go!
It is a good card!
Maybe a little wine and a cake.

Joy said...

Sounds good.

josiahk said...

Must go!

josiahk said...

Must go!

Maddie said...

oh, delicious menu, I wanted to get on well
I had a Hanukkah party, and almost had the same menu, except that Chik-Fil-A menu and wine cellar
I have a Christmas party, there are also some things on my menu, which you will be offered (my party is 23)

Beverages
Wine
Coca-Cola soft drink Diet Coke Zero 7 large Red Bull Red
Cranberry juice hit with 7 Up or Sprite
Beer

Paula Dean is little turtle
3-Studies cake with fondant and Themes
Homemade cakes and biscuits
Brownies
Crispi Rice

Chips, etc.
Songbirds fly and Bath
deviled eggs
Popcorn Lofts
Bar-Be-rib of beef sausage
Cheetos

Meat
Turkey
Ham
U-selling dishes (like)
Chik Fil Trays

Activities (children and adults)
Rock Band
Guitar Hero
Hero Band
DJ Hero
Karaoke
Lego Rock Band
Rock Band The Beatles
Van Halen Guitar Hero
Disco Ball
Dance Off
Awards
Wii Sports Resort and a car of MarioDM & m racing


hope this help

Post a Comment