Quadriderm Cream Similar OMG(OODNESS) - How Long Does It Usually Take 4 A Chemical Burn 2 Go Away?!?

OMG(OODNESS) - How long does it usually take 4 a chemical burn 2 go away?!? - quadriderm cream similar

I mixed and Clearasil Ultra Clean & Clear spot treatment resistance up to the chin, because I began to arise in this area .. .. Big mistake
I woke up to look at the skin on the sides and bottom burned on my lips!
.. Not just red, but brown - burned! A little earth is like now - but not .. = X, I realized it was a chemical burn!

Whatever - it all happened on Thursday morning ..
I have called a cream - and even though my roommate Quadriderm BF and say it looks much better - I see not much better ..

Sooo .. My question is:
About how long does it take?
Or at least enough to be able to disappear?

Thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; 333

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

approximately 2 weeks and stay away from soaps, in the meantime

Post a Comment