Install Laptop In Car What Is The Cheapest Way To Power My Desktop In My Car?

What is the cheapest way to power my desktop in my car? - install laptop in car

I installed my office in my car with a touchsceen should I monitor a power cord and plug convetrer if so, what kind do I connect I wanted to be a Dell tower with the light version or in conjunction with an HP Slimline likely to use both 200 - 350 W that everything you need to search, I will not go with a laptop and you do not what difference between a Carputer I know want to be able to hook up the word movies use d impression Intenet music on the games so to save when I do in the car PC please let me know what is the differnece what I do, because a laptop to Expesive not need the monitor, and I want to hide more memory

0 comments:

Post a Comment