Bun Hugger Bikini Has Anyone Ever Had An Embarassing Moment At A Sports Event?

Has anyone ever had an embarassing moment at a sports event? - bun hugger bikini

I'll be back from the track at school, but I am a little worried because I had a bad experience a few years.
I am sure that I had long before the race fluids, when we called to collect for the race, he had to urinate a little, but not so bad. However, there were delays in the provision of the trail was and when I arrived, I had to pee. I was with other people and could so-called, that I can not go - I just cross your legs when sitting near the runway. Unfortunately, once to go to the start, my desperation grew a place that does not help, because it was cold (why are so tiny uniforms topic!) Who was drowned pee dance on the court and thought I could hold until after the race, but after 10 minutes, I could not bear. Some jets continues to rise, and when I was wearing only underpants, long legs. I do not know if anyone has noticed that I was a leak until it starts operating, was - luck, not that I lose completely. After the race I found myself directly in the rooms and leftBath and subject to change (which is not so bad because I kissed BUN).
I know I have a small detail, but it is anonymous, and wondered if anyone had similar experiences. Thank you for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment